South Australia’s Home Battery Scheme
Register with us today to find out more about the SA Home Battery Scheme.
Quick Facts about the Home Battery Scheme:
- The subsidy is available for the installation of home battery systems in SA
- The maximum subsidy per battery installation is $3000
- 40,000 SA households are eligible for the subsidy
- The subsidy amount will continue to reduce as uptake of the Scheme nears it’s full quota
- $100 million low interest loans are available from the State and Commonwealth Government for both batteries and new solar panels